THE WORLD CULTURE FESTIVAL
Experience the power of Yoga at The World Culture Festival
The secret to health and happiness lies deep within every human. Yoga is the science of discovering one’s own self - the very source of pure consciousness, peace and bliss.
The festival will allow participants to experience the powerful impact of yoga as a way to improve physical and mental health, as well as to create inner-peace.
Yoga experts from India and other countries will share their knowledge and experience, to introduce and deepen participant’s experiences in yoga practice towards a healthy and happy lifestyle. Participants will have a chance to experience the positive impact of yoga on creating a peaceful mind and a healthy fit body. The Yoga Park will present the wisdom and techniques of yoga for adults and children.
A peaceful and harmonious society is possible only when each of its people are peaceful and happy. Through the science of yoga, participants will be able to experience its profound impact leading to a peaceful mind and healthy body.
Participants will also have the opportunity to participate in various workshops and even take home some practical techniques that can be applied to one’s daily live.
Some highlights of the Yoga-Park:
- Educational Yoga Museum: The Museum will chart the evolution of yoga from the ancient sages who
discovered Yoga to its global application in the 21st century.
- A unique opportunity to experience the different schools of Yoga
- Personal interaction with experienced international Yoga trainers
- Free inspirational workshops and lectures to learn more about Yoga and its health benefits
- Exhibition on the health benefits of Yoga
- Conference on the Science of Yoga and the Science of Breath
- Exhibition which will showcase the societal impact of Yoga e.g. in Trauma relief and Peace Work
Wisdom and techniques of Yoga for adults and children.
Yoga and Body
Benefits at the physical level:
- The range of joint movements
- The posture and alignment of the body
- Blood circulation and digestion
- Strengthens, nourishes and tones the muscles, joints, bones, internal tissues and organs
- Enhances the function of endocrine glands
- Provides prevention, relief and helps recovery from many illnesses such as chronic pain, anxiety and panic, gastro-intestinal disorders, sleep disturbances, fatigue, high blood pressure, headaches, depression, etc.
- Overall the body feels healthier, more energetic, balanced, graceful, with greater immunity to disease and stress-related ailments
Yoga and The Mind
If the mind is well, all else feels well. That is why, in Yoga, a great importance is given to the wellness of mind.
Benefits at the mind level:
- More peacefulness and calmness
- Improved alertness and clarity
- Increased ability to deal effectively with short and long term stressful situations
- Increased concentration of mind
- Improved self-esteem
- Decreased reliance on drugs
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life