Art of Living Courses around the World
The Art of Living Part I Course (Art of Breathing)
The degree to which stress unduly influences our lives is generally underestimated: Often the mind clings on to anger, guilt, or regret about the past, or is plagued by anxiety and worry about the future. This oscillation of the mind causes tension and stress both for ourselves and for the people around us and leads to reduced effectiveness in action. Breath is the link between body and mind, and thus is the key to handling our mind and negative emotions, and releasing our true potential - at work, at home, and at leisure.
Course elements include:
1. Practical knowledge to deal with the daily challenges of life
Just some of the benefits course graduates mention:
2. Interactive exercises
3. Yoga, stretching, and relaxation exercises
4. Meditation and powerful breathing techniques
5. Sudarshan Kriya, a unique breathing technique
More about Art of Breathing Course
- Reduced stress
- More joy and enthusiasm
- Improved efficiency and productivity (at work and at home)
- Greater self-esteem
- Enhanced health and sense of well-being
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Clearer perception and decision-making
- Shining expression and enhanced beauty
- Anti-aging or rejuvenating effects
ART Excel Course - All ’Round Training in Excellence (Children 8-13 years)
Peace Begins With Me
"The true measure of success is a happy, healthy, well-adjusted child that is able to deal effectively with life's challenges." - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Presented in a practical and fun format that appeals to youth of all backgrounds, ART Excel awakens youth ages 8 to 13 to their deepest potential and higher values.
ART Excel students learn:
Through fun and laughter, ART Excel students learn valuable lessons in sharing with others, working and playing in harmony, and developing a sense of belonging with others. Children become more self-expressive, comfortable, and natural with diverse groups of people. Activities such as "make a new friend each day" and "random acts of kindness" help students to become aware of the needs of others, and encourage the integration of human values into their daily lives. Our toughest critics - the children themselves - give this program rave reviews.
- The Six Golden Keys to Success
- Yoga and breathing processes which help eliminate fear and anxiety
- Techniques that enhance focus and concentration
- Simple meditation and relaxation techniques
- Skills in conflict resolution, leadership, and teamwork In order to be successful in life our young people need not only academic skills but also life skills
More about Art Excel Course
The Youth Empowerment Seminar (YES!) (Teens 14-17 years)
The Youth Empowerment Seminar (YES!) is a dynamic and fun program that challenges teens to take responsibility for their life and provides a comprehensive set of practical tools for releasing stress, mastering emotions, and raising self-awareness.
The program addresses:
More about YES! Course
- Teens' physical, mental, social, and emotional development
- Breathing techniques to relieve stress and bring the mind into focus
- Dynamic games and yoga
- Practical knowledge to create awareness
- Experiential processes to develop problem-solving strategies
- Dynamic group discussions designed to help teens feel at ease in challenging situations, increase confidence, withstand criticism and peer pressure
Youth Empowerment and Skills (YES!+) (18-30 years)
YES!+ is an innovative and dynamic life skills program for young adults that offers a way to be both successful and stress-free. YES!+ empowers participants with tools to eliminate stress, handle negative emotions, develop strong social and leadership skills, heighten awareness, and increase mental focus. YES!+ brings university students and young professionals together, broadening their vision of the world, and providing them with the practical knowledge and skills they need to realize their highest potential.
The program includes processes that address physical, mental, social and emotional well-being. It also includes practical sessions to develop entrepreneurial skills and maximize individual potential.
Main components of the program:
- Powerful breathing techniques
- Yoga and dynamic physical exercises
- A foundation on the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Practical knowledge and interactive processes to improve memory, concentration, and focus.
- Interactive processes to develop problem solving skills, social skills, leadership skills and life skills.
- Teamwork exercises to teach cooperation and conflict resolution.
- Group discussions about how to remain calm and at ease in challenging situations, and to increase confidence and inner strength in order to deal with criticism and peer pressure.
More about YES!+ Course
- Reduced stress
- Increased focus and productivity
- Improved time-management and study skills
- Leadership development
- The opportunity to make a difference and study skills, leadership development
Sri Sri Yoga
Pure form of yogaSri Sri Yoga - The path to a stress free body and mindImagine complete tranquility in the mind and body - where your breath is guiding the postures that your body is almost flowing into and the mind is silently following the movements of the body and breath.There is peace and the time spent no matter how long or short seems like a gift to yourself.Welcome to Sri Sri Yoga - the most pure and authentic form of yoga. A complete yoga discipline, Sri Sri Yoga harmonizes the body, breath, mind and soul.
Sri Sri Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program
Contact: SriSri Yoga Desk +91 8026080291 firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga asanas practiced for centuries integrated with wisdom from ancient scriptures are brought to you in a format that would help you to improve the quality of daily living.
The benefits of Sri Sri Yoga extend to all levels - body, mind and emotions.
Through the practices taught in the workshop participants can lose weight and be cured of chronic diseases such as insomnia, asthma, diabetes, hypertension and migraine.The yogic positions in Sri Sri Yoga have been designed to give the practitioner a balanced health and calm mind.
For my body:
For my mind
- Strengthens and revitalizes internal organs
- Improves flexibility
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Better posture and body alignment
- Improves digestion, circulation and immunity
- Enhances function of neurological and endocrine organs
- Develops intuition
- Reduces Stress
- Sharpens intellect
- Enhances memory
- Increases clarity
- Blossoms creativity in one's life
Sri Sri Yoga is a 10-hour workshop spread over 6 days
Ideal for beginners as well as advanced practitioners who would like to enrich their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
The Art of Meditation Course (Sahaj Samadhi)
EFFORTLESS PATH TO GENUINE RELAXATION THROUGH MEDITATION
Everyone has experienced a meditative state in moments of deep joy, or when completely engrossed in an activity, when just for a moment the mind becomes so light and at ease. While we have such moments, we are unable to repeat them at will. The Sahaj Samadhi course teaches you how.It is a meditation technique that is designed to self-heal and improve the general body health and mind state. This meditation technique almost instantly alleviates the practitioner from stress-related problems. Meditation allows the conscious mind to settle deeply in the Self, giving it rest When the mind settles down, it lets go of all tension, making one healthy and focused
Sahaj is a Sanskrit word that means natural or effortless. Samadhi is a deep, blissful, meditative state. Sahaj Samadhi meditation is a natural, effortless system of meditation.Regular practice of the technique can totally transform the quality of one's life, by culturing the system to maintain the peace, energy, and expanded awareness of meditation throughout the day. These meditation techniques combined with yogic practices can ensure good health and a calm mind.
How does Sahaj Samadhi meditation work?
The participant is given a mantra which allows the experience of meditation to be deeper. When the mind and nervous system are allowed to repose a few moments in profound silence, the blocks that suffocate our progress gradually dissolve.
Why should we repose in the Self? How is this going to help in our day-to-day life?
When a river is calm, its reflection is clearer. When the mind is calm, there is greater clarity in the field of expression. Our powers of observation, perception and expression improve. As a result we are able to communicate effectively and clearly.
Why do I need a mantra?
In Sanskrit, a mantra is described as, "Manana trayate iti mantra." Iti Mantra is that which saves you from repetitiveness. A repetitive thought is a worry. Mantras help to free you from worries.
More about Art of Meditation Course
The Art of Silence (The Part II Course)
The Art of Living Part II Course provides optimal conditions for going deep within, quieting our mental chatter, and experiencing deep rest and inner peace. The practice of silence of consciously withdrawing our energy and attention from outer distractions has been used in different traditions throughout time as a pathway to physical, mental, and spiritual renewal. By participating in various course processes specifically designed to take us beyond our usually active minds, we experience an extraordinary sense of peace and renewed energy that we carry home with us.
The course features:
More about Art of Silence Course
- Rejuvenating yoga
- Two to three days of guided silence practice
- Unique guided meditations designed by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Advanced breathing techniques which can also be practiced at home after the course
- Advanced insight on the laws governing our mind and emotionsThe course is typically held as a residential retreat in a place of natural beauty and tranquility. It's no wonder that many course participants refer to it as the ideal vacation for body, mind, and spirit.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Has Revived Ancient Wisdom For Better Living
With humor and insight, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has revived the profound knowledge from ancient sacred texts in the form of commentaries that make the wisdom easy to apply to daily modern life. Art of Living centers offer group study sessions based on viewing and discussing these commentaries. The commentaries are also available for purchase from the Art of Living Bookstore in audio and video.
One of the most enlightening discourses on the nature of reality.
The Ashtavakra Gita illuminates an ancient conversation between the sage Ashtavakra and Janaka, a king with both large worldly responsibilities and deep spiritual questioning about the nature of reality. "What is real?" Janaka asks. So begins one of the most unique conversations to ever take place on this planet, as Ashtavakra takes Janaka by the hand and leads him step by step into deeper levels of understanding until enlightenment dawns. Sri Sri's commentary unlocks this ancient wisdom so that it can come alive in our modern lives.
Narada Bhakti Sutras
Inspiration and practical insights to the seeker of truth.
The blossoming of love for the Divine is called Bhakti. In an exceptional translation of the original text of the Bhakti Sutras, cognized by the ancient sage Narada, Sri Sri explores the unfolding (or awakening) and ecstasy of Divine Love.
Patanjali Yoga Sutras
The authoritative text on the mechanics of the growth of consciousness.
Sri Sri translates and interprets the ancient Yoga Sutras of Maharishi Patanjali and brings to light the profound wisdom contained in Patanjali's Sanskrit passages. He explains how we can apply this knowledge in our everyday experiences and identifies practical techniques that Patanjali gives for realizing union with the Divine.
More about Wisdom Series
The DSN Course (Do Something Now)
DSN translates to "Do Something Now". It is a rigorous and transformational course that empowers participants to break through personal inhibitions and barriers and access inner stability and power.
We each have a deep desire to be the best we can be - for ourselves, our families, our communities and even our world - but many of us have personal barriers, old habits, or inhibitions that hold us back and keep us from fully participating in life. Old emotional wounds, self-concepts, attitudes, and fears can also be obstacles to living the life we really want.
DSN uses a powerful combination of yoga, group processes, and deep spiritual knowledge to break through personal barriers and create personal empowerment.
This four day course is open to all those who have completed the Art of Living Part I Course.
More about DSN course