THE WORLD CULTURE FESTIVAL
Grand Celebration in Olympiastadion
2nd and 3rd July 2011
On Saturday evening, 2nd July 2011, the World Culture Festival will culminate into the Grand Celebration in the Olympic Stadium Berlin. The world will come to Berlin to witness a memorable unison of diverse cultures expressed in a grand spectacle of dance and music. An expected crowd of 70.000 people will be seated in the Stadium and actively participate in this unique spectacle.
* The joyous evening will present a mesmerizing parade of countries, with each country showcasing their unique culture through melodious music, dynamic dances and vibrant costumes.
* Distinguished world leaders will share their wisdom on how to nurture world peace and encourage inter cultural dialogue.
* Renowned artists from around the world will enthrall the audience with their performances.
* The One World Family Dance will incorporate the traditions of all continents in one mesmerizing show and 200 artists will beautifully present the tradition of Yoga in an artistic performance.
* The Grand Finale will see an unparalleled concert with 30 pianos and 2000 guitars.
On Sunday morning, 3rd July 2011, an interfaith peace prayer will bring together representatives from all traditions to spread the message of peace and intercultural harmony. The celebration will be concluded with a wonderful peace meditation.